By Sally B Watkins
There comes a time in every woman’s life when she must acknowledge the obvious: She can’t change her man. Changing him may not be possible, but she can still change the relationship for the better. In this book, you will learn how to change the way you view you man and your relationship. This groundbreaking guide offers specific strategies to help you accept and even embrace your man as he is. For example, you will learn to:
- Explore how past relationships affect your current mindset
- Decide the best course of action for dealing with your partner
- Reposition your thoughts in a positive way
- Decipher why your man’s behaviors bother you so much
- Understand the reasons he hasn’t changed despite your best efforts
With quizzes, exercises, and case studies drawn from her own private practice, psychotherapist Sally B. Watkins helps you see your relationship “glass” as half-full—not half-empty. Because you can’t change your man, but you can change your mind about him.