The Holy Qur’an with Transliteration in Roman Script and English Translation with Arabic text By M.A Haleem Eliasii
To read the Arabic text of the Qur’anic Verses in their correct form is of prime importance to every Muslim, as the meanings of the Arabic words are changed with little changes of the diacritics.
So, to help those readers and reciters who are not too familiar with the Arabic language or cannot read Arabic, Darussalam has prepared this edition of the Noble Qur’an inserting the transliteration of the Noble verses along with their translation. It is hoped that this presentation will be of great help and benefit in this regard.
To learn the Qur’an correctly and teach it correctly we have to care about the correct pronunciation of the Arabic words. To provide ease with the correct pronunciation of the Arabic words we are producing this special edition of the Noble Qur’an incorporating in it the transliteration of the Arabic verses. it is hoped that this edition will help greatly in this regard.
- Each Verse has been put separately with its English interpretation.
- The Arabic text of the Noble Qur’an has been taken from Mushaf Al-Madinah An-Nabawiyyah, which has been printed by the Mujamma` of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia for the printing of Al-Mushaf Ash-Sharif in the year 1405 A.H., according to the instructions of the Vice-Chancellor of the Islamic University, instead of the old Arabic text of the previous print of this book which was printed in the United States and Turkey, by the Turkish Calligrapher Sheikh Hamid Al-Amadi.
- There are some additions and subtractions of Chapters and Ahddith from Sahih Al-Bukhari and other Ahadith collections.
- Some additions, corrections, and alterations have been made to improve the English translation and to bring the English interpretation very close to the correct and exact meanings of the Arabic text.
- One more column is added in this particular edition of the interpretation of the meanings of the Noble Qur’an, providing the readers the transliteration of the Arabic Verses along with their translation. It is hoped that the readers will be able to recite the Noble Verses in more correct way taking the help of transliteration.