The Easy Qur’an by Imtiaz Ahmad
The Easy Qur’an translation reviewed and approved by the Ministry of Information Saudi Arabia and Religious affairs Ministry Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
The Easy Qur’an By Imtiaz Ahmad is true to its title. Its vocabulary, style, and expression will be easy to follow and understand. The sentences are short but concise while the language is within the reach of non-native English readers of intermediate level as the author placed his focus on the appropriate meanings and the accuracy of vocabulary.
Sheikh Imtiaz Ahmad
- A healthy tone of simplicity; accuracy and spiritually prevails.
- Skillful blending of literal meanings and its relevant interpretations.
- The emphasis was laid on the context and its meaning.
- References to al-Hadith were also given to ensure authenticity.
- The recent scientific discoveries were also included in it wherever relevant.
- Following the way of the People of the Sunnah and the Jama’ah in the explanation and exposition; employs expressions that are commonly used and easy to understand.
- Avoided difficult phrases and explications that may burden the non-Arab-speaking readers.
- Includes authentic reasons of the revelation of the verses of the Holy Quran.
- PUBLICATION YEAR: 2020 Edition