Addressing Adolescence: A Guide to Parenting in Islam by Muhammad Abdul Bari
Addressing Adolescence: A Guide to Parenting in Islam by Muhammad Abdul Bari is a parent-to-parent handbook outlining how to tackle the challenges of parenting adolescents within an Islamic ethos ina pluralist society.
The book Addressing Adolescence: A Guide to Parenting in Islam by Muhammad Abdul Bari it cover:
- The unique nature of an adolescent and how this differs from younger children
- Possible problems that young people today may face in school and within their social life and how best to tackle these
- Matters to consider when choosing a secondary school
- Creating the most nurturing home environment in which to bring up young people; –
- Preparing them for the adult world of responsibility.
- Paperback: 124 pages
- Publisher: Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd (August 30, 2011)
- ISBN-10: 1842001256
- ISBN-13: 978-1842001257
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.8 x 0.3 inches