This incredible Ramadan Activity Book (Little Kids) uses fun activities to introduce, intrigue and advance learning about the key topics of Ramadan in a child’s modern environment. But most of all, your child will be left reeling with excitement about Ramadan.
- We’ve designed these books at mainstream quality standards with Ramadan in mind from the ground up. The book contains an outpour of children having fun practising Islam in an environment and context they can relate to.
- The activities we’ve included are both practical and contextualised so your child will learn not just about the do’s and don’ts of Ramadan, but also how Ramadan affects their lives, their environment and the world around them.
- The activities promote core skills so your child exercises a range of behaviours that advance them holistically, ranging from spiritual, mental and creative development.
- Each page is sprinkled with amazing illustrations showing both boys and girls of all races – displaying the beauty and diversity within the Ummah.
- We’ve produced these books are two different age ranges so you can find the right level for your child. This particular book is suitable for children who cannot yet read fully independently. We suggest this book is suitable for children aged 5+ but every child is different!
- The book contain bucket loads of faith-filled fun. There are tonnes of activities infused with Ramadan learning so your child has fun while learning. Activities include mazes, puzzles, stories, recipes, spot the difference and hundreds of stickers!
- The activities are hands-on with things to design, to make and to use. We’ve included cut-outs for games, banners, posters and even a pull-out productivity calendar that your child can personalise.
The Ramadan Activity Book is the culmination of years of Ramadan-themed products that we’ve produced. The activities build on past products that have brought joy to tens of thousands of Muslim homes around the world. This book has every ounce of our creative energy poured into it.
Recommended Age: 5+
Format: Paperback Books
To get your book, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button above. May you and your children have an exceptional and accepted Ramadan.
Enjoy Double the Fun!
Did you know the Ramadan Activity Book comes in two different age ranges? One for LITTLE KIDS (those who cannot read and write by themselves) and another for BIG KIDS (those who can read and write by themselves)!