Dork Diaries: Puppy Love by Rachel Renee Russell
When the animal shelter Brandon volunteers at (how cute is he?) is too full to take a litter of abandoned puppies, Nikki decides to look after them until the shelter has more room. Simple, right? UMMM NO!
Her parents won’t allow dogs in the house so Nikki has to hide the pups at home and take them to school in secret…but the dogs are a lot harder work than they look – and messier too!
Is Nikki’s plan going to end in a pawfully dorky disaster?
Other books in the DORK DIARIES series:
- Book 1: Dork Diaries
- Book 2: Party Time
- Book 3: Pop Star
- Book 3 1/2: How to Dork Your Diary
- Book 4: Skating Sensation
- Book 5: Dear Dork
- Book 6: Holiday Heartbreak
- Book 7: TV Star
- Book 8: Once Upon a Dork
- Book 9: Drama Queen
- Book 11: Frenemies Forever
- Book 12: Crush Catastrophe
- Book 13: Birthday Drama
- Book 14: Spectacular Superstar
- Book 15: I Love Paris! (October 2020)