- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Harper Thorsons; Thorsons Classics edition edition (31 Dec. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007179731
- ISBN-13: 978-0007179732
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 1.9 x 21.6 cm
An internationally bestselling fable about a spiritual journey, littered with powerful life lessons that teach us how to abandon consumerism in order to embrace destiny, live life to the full and discover joy.
• This inspiring tale is based on the author’s own search for life’s true purpose, providing a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance and joy.
• It tells the story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life: following a heart attack, he decides to sell all his beloved possesions and trek to India. On a life-changing odyssey to an ancient culture, he meets Himalayan gurus who offer powerful, wise and practical lessons that teach us to:
– Develop joyful thoughts
– Follow our life’s mission
– Cultivate self-discipline and act courageously
– Value time as our most important commodity
– Nourish our relationships
– Live fully, one day at a time
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.