Riyad-us-Saliheen (2 Volumes) By Al-Imam Abu Zakariya Yahya
An extremely popular and useful compilation of authentic hadith. Riyad Us-Saliheen Covering every aspect of Islamic belief and moral conduct, it selects approximately 2000 hadith from the six major collections: Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawood, Tirmidhi, An-Nisai and Ibn Majah.
It serves as an excellent hadith primer and daily reader. Wide range of topics: sincerity of purpose, spending in the way of Allah, rules of fasting, seeking knowledge, attending funerals and safeguarding the Quran. Arabic text as well as English translation are presented here in this handsome hardcover two volume set.
Riyad-Us-Saliheen comprises of about 2000 ahadiths in 372 Chapters and 19 Sections:
- The Book of Good Manners –
- The Book about the Etiquette of Eating –
- The Book of Dress –
- The Book of the Etiquette of Sleeping, Lying and Sitting, etc.-
- The book of Greetings –
- The Book of Visiting the Sick –
- The Book of Etiquette of Traveling –
- The Book of Virtues – The Book of I’tikaf –
- The Book of Hajj – The Book of Jihad –
- The Book of Knowledge –
- The Book of Praise and Gratitude to Allah –
- The Book of Supplicating Allah to Exalt the Mention of Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) –
- The Book of the Remembrance of Allah –
- The Book of Du’a (Supplications) –
- The Book of the Prohibited Actions –
- The Book of Miscellaneous Ahadith of Significant values – and
- The Book of Forgiveness.