Secrets to a Successful Marriage: Every Muslim Couple’s Guide to a Long and Contented Married Life
Secrets to a Successful Marriage By Afshan Khan. Marriage, at its best, is a source of peace, strength and security to the couple. It is from this foundation of love and mercy that children are brought into this world.
The family unit provides a cushion to each other from the harshness of the outside world. It covers each others’ faults, it protects, it cherishes and loves, gives confidence and self-esteem.
Unfortunately, this ideal doesn’t come ready-made. It has to be achieved through hard work by both partners in a marriage, starting from before the couple even get married.
Secrets to a Successful Marriage By Afshan Khan is an invaluable guide written by a qualified and experienced Islamic relationship counsellor. Divided into four main parts, it offers:
- Pre-marriage advice including what factors to consider when searching for a spouse and advice on how to make a smooth transition from single to married life
- Practical, everyday tips on keeping the love alive
- Guidance on how to get through those minor rough patches with greater understanding and how to communicate effectively with each other
- A look at a range of issues that can give rise to conflict, how to recognise the signs of conflict and conflict resolution
AFSHAN KHAN (UMM ASIM), founder of Sukoon Healing, shares the benefit of her thirty years’ experience and wisdom in this book that is packed with common sense, actual case studies and practical to-do lists.
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Publisher: Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd (31 May 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital South Asia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YMN7VIA