Tawbah: Turning to Allah in Repentance
By Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah
Every human is susceptible to make mistakes. The Qur’an gives them hope and teaches them to ask Allah to take care of them and guide them to the right path.
Tawbah: Turning to Allah in Repentance by Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah deals with the spiritual side of tawbah without neglecting the physical requirement and conditions.
It is taken from the book Madarij Al-Salikin Bayn Manazil Iyyaka Na’budu Wa Iyyak Nasta’in (The Stages of the Travellers Between the Stations of Only You We Worship and Only You, We Seek Help From), which is one of Ibn Qayyim’s best works. Supported with extracts from the Qur’an and quotes from the Messenger of Allah (SAW) the author deals with apparent and deeper aspects of repentance, and the true essence of repentance and its conditions.
- Fundamentals of Repentance
- Understanding The Decree of Allah
- Inner Dimension of Repentance
- Dilemma of Sinning Vs Repentance
- Categorisation of Sins
- Category of Offences That Need Repentance
- The Specific Ruling of Repentance For Ruling Cases
- The Various States of Human Beings