As a business owner, you can’t prevent gold-diggers from bringing frivolous lawsuits against you. It’s relatively easy for someone to invent a hollow lawsuit and find a lawyer to present it. It’s not uncommon for the jury to give credence to the most ludicrous lawsuit on the assumption that it wouldn’t be in the court system unless it had merit.
You can’t change human nature or the jury system, and insurance isn’t always enough. However, you can assure that you are protected above and beyond your insurance coverage should you ever be put in this type of situation. With some careful planning and advance arrangements -experienced attorney Robert L. Klueger shows you how to legally position your assets so they are exempt from seizure or shielded from a creditor’s claims.
Learn how to:
- Use various protection techniques to preserve your assets
- Decrease your vulnerability to creditors
- Ensure your assets are legally structured and not subject to fraudulent conveyance
- Enhance your chances of winning a case
The best time to protect your assets is before you become a target.
Author Seminar on One of the Top Areas of Asset Protection on CD!
- Who’s who in an LLC
- Asset protection associated with LLCs
- How LLCs compare and contrast to other protection methods
- Why LLCs are the asset protection method of choice
- Series: Entrepreneur Magazine’s Legal Guide
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Entrepreneur Press; 1 edition (March 18, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1599181703
- ISBN-13: 978-1599181707
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.9 x 8.8 inches